Thursday 16 September 2010

I am not a Nazi, I am just a Clairepie Smeff!

I am not a Nazi! To my family and friends who believe in Gods & the supernatural: I would never want to see any harm come to you & yours, regardless of what you believe in. It's not how human beings should treat one another. I donate to charities & volunteered in the past. Remember when I have helped you out, I have done it because I  consider you as equal a human being as I do myself. That you, regardless of what you believe, deserve love, good health, respect and human rights. I am sorry that the Catholic Pope has got it wrong about atheists & humanists, I hope this doesn't cause any bad feelings between us. Please know he is wrong because he has judged us all, when he doesn't know us all. Your atheist & humanist supporting friend, relative & fellow human being Claire x

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11332515

No comments: