Thursday 25 March 2010

3 mental months

It's been a mad mad few weeks. It started with the 28th of Jan, me & Oli went to Manchester Skeptics in the pub, the next day we where at a friend of a friends gig and I boogied for the first time in ages around my walking stick, the next day we where at a protest (http://www.1023.org.uk/the-1023-overdose-event.php) then I went to my improv workshop, then I went home and fell asleep on the couch! The Sunday was geekery, that night I asked Oli to marry me, the silly git said yes!!!
In between study and geekery and impro and the gym I have been organising an engagement party and a wedding! A Steampunk wedding!

So it's been pretty mental recently so I am really tired. I really want a break! Luckily I have my birthday coming up woohoo! But in between all this I am still fatigued and my mobility is limited and I am still in pain, I honestly don't know how I manage it....... can someone tell me?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Getting married hey, well that will keep you busy! And maybe the thoughts of your wedding may help you ignore the fatigue and pain. From my own experience my wedding was the best party I've ever been to.
But if you feel you just can't get through without screaming at someone feel free to let it out in comments on my blog, or on you blog. I'm reading, listening and sometimes its good just release some frustration on a virtual stranger.
I hope you have a good birthday!